Advanced Sessions (2 x 2hr Sessions) |
This course is suitable for the dj already comfortable with basic beatmatching, and wanting to take their skills further. A great chance to learn how to use the new pioneer CDJ2000 and latest mixer, running over 2 x 2hr sessions.
- Course layout:
- A full understanding of the mixer effects and how to use them to their full potential
- An explanantion of how to use the hot cue buttons
- How to incorparate acapellas into your set
- How to produce your own mash-up
- How to mix and play 2 records at the same time (doubling up)
- A basic introduction into scratching
After having a couple of years off dj ing i decided to get into the digital side of things and signed up for the full dj course at melodies academy which i thoroughly enjoyed Melodie obviously has a vast knowledge of all aspects of djing and teaches you in a very laid back but thorough way in a style that suits your individual needs and by the end of it i left with confidence and know how to ‘play out’ shortly afterwards i went on holiday to portugal and asked a local bar if i could spin a few records and ended up djing for 4 hours!!
If your looking for a place to learn djing or just to improve and gain confidence melodies academy is definitely the place to start!
Get in touch
Can't see what you're looking for? Well we may do it anyway. Give us a shout and we'll let you know either way.07828 702 342