Advanced Sessions (2 x 2hr Sessions) |
This course is suitable for the dj already comfortable with basic beatmatching, and wanting to take their skills further. A great chance to learn how to use the new pioneer CDJ2000 and latest mixer, running over 2 x 2hr sessions.
- Course layout:
- A full understanding of the mixer effects and how to use them to their full potential
- An explanantion of how to use the hot cue buttons
- How to incorparate acapellas into your set
- How to produce your own mash-up
- How to mix and play 2 records at the same time (doubling up)
- A basic introduction into scratching
If I could give anyone any advice about DJing it would be to join this academy. Within half an hour I had learnt something. Not only did Melodie re-assure me that the good things I was doing were right, she also helped me improve in lots of other areas. My mixing became smoother and I grew in confidence as the weeks went on. I really enjoyed learning new areas of DJing such as beat teasing, acapellas and effects. I have no doubt that this course not only improved my confidence and mixing but enabled me to play out much quicker than teaching myself. It’s great fun too and I was sad to end the course as I was so used to looking forward to my lessons. I would have no doubt about recommending this course to anyone who needs a bit of extra help or wants to start learning to be a DJ from the beginning.
Get in touch
Can't see what you're looking for? Well we may do it anyway. Give us a shout and we'll let you know either way.07828 702 342